Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday inspiration

I just came back from walking my dog and as usual I didn't come home empty handed. Isn't it funny how being an artist will cause you to look at all things differently? Most of my good friends are the creative type, my husband on the other hand was born of a different mould. We can be looking at the exact same thing and see it in totally different ways.
Anyway.....here is pic of what caught my eye today. The beautiful green moss on the deep brown bark is working it's magic on me already. I'll post what I create from this if it's worth while.
This kind of inspiration may not always result in a beautiful end product. In these cases it's the process of creativity alone that has all of the magic!
I hope you get inspired by something today. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa