Sunday, May 10, 2009

At the end of April I attended my first ever Morrisburg Polymer clay Gathering (MPCG)and I even had the privilege of teaching a class. For those of you that aren't familiar with it, it is a 4 day retreat that takes place in Morrisburg Ontario. It is hosted and organised by 2 wonderful and talented woman: Margi Laurin and Violette Laporte and this was the gathering's 7th year! It is so inspiring to be in a room filled with just under 40 like minded and talented people who are all just a little bit addicted to polymer clay. Our ages ranged from the mid thirties to 80 years young and we could all learn something from each other.
 

 

 

 


Here is just a sampling of the talent that attended.
Posted by Picasa

Artists that have work in these photos include: Margi Laurin, Adria Filion, Violette Laporte, Cathy Malcolmson, Gaby Orbach,Barbara Colautti. (If I have missed you, please let me know)